Workshops & Professional Development
Family Connections Sydney also offers a range of training services for health professionals and education professionals.
Family Connections Sydney provides tailored training for a range of parents and professionals including teachers/educators and new therapists. We personalise each workshop to suit the needs of the participants. Our bespoke training covers a variety of topics including:
- Understanding Autism
- Challenging behaviours
- Emotional regulation
- Sensory Processing
- Teenage Years
- Early Attachment and Development
- The Family Dynamic – managing multiple children with varying needs
- Meal Times and Fussy Eating
- Specialised Therapeutic Equipment Snapshot
We also provide individual parent/carer training over zoom or face to face. This is an opportunity to:
- To clarify how goals can be achieved through therapy
- To discuss child’s strengths and weakness’
- To explore ways to encourage skill development
- To explain underlying approaches to therapy
Our fees for each workshop/training vary depending on the duration, specificity and preparation involved. Please contact our team today to find out more:
[email protected] or 02 9543 6902.
Family Connections Sydney offers workshops for parents and caregivers to provide support and information on their children’s special needs.